Applicants must take the qualifying examination. Those who passed the exam will proceed to an interview which will be the final stage to decide whether or not your application will be accepted or declined. After that, we will proceed to apply for a student visa. The required documents must be submitted for visa processing. For more details, contact us.
- Must be 18 to 30 years old
- Must have a degree in IT or related fields
- GPA must be at least 85% (3.4) or higher
- Have an interest to learn Japanese
- Have an intention to live in Japan
- Submission of required documents
- Must pass the qualifying exam and interview
- Issuance of student visa
Flow of application
There are two examinations that the applicant must pass, namely:
- IT General Knowledge Test This comprises basic to advanced concepts under the field of Information Technology.
- Coding Test
Applicants who are able to acquire the passing score for both examinations are qualified for the interview. The interview will validate the applicant’s examination, what he wants to do in BIT and also in the future.
Applications are comprehensively assessed by the school management. Applicants are then notified if they pass or fail.
The following documents must be submitted:
- Accomplished School Application Form
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Other Valid ID
- College/ University Diploma (or Candidate for Graduation Certificate)
- Transcript of Grades
- 6 copies of 4cm x 3cm Picture (Formal)
- Employment Certificate (If Any)
- Accomplished School Health Form
- Valid ID
- Proof of Relationship to Applicant copy
- Employment Certificate
- Income Tax Return Certificate (3 years)
- Bank Balance Certificate
Visa application will be processed once the required documents are submitted.